Teaching More Than Just Racing!
Give your child confidence.
Sportsmanship, Coordination, Responsibility...That's Racing
Most professional racing stars of the present day, Jeff Gordon, Juan Montoya and Tony Stewart, to name a few, started their careers by developing skills at an early age through Kart racing.
Introduce a child (age 7 to 17) to the same opportunity as these stars. Help them to learn
- Sportsmanship - a genuine respect for the other drivers (on the track…or on the road.)
- Coordination - a sense of timing and the ability to plan ahead
- Self Reliance - Once the green flag drops…they're on their own
- Competition - racing hard, playing hard, competing hard…and fairly
- Responsibility - a sense of awareness and concern for the safety of others
- Pride and Accomplishment - whether they finish first, or last, knowing that they did their best. …who knows…maybe they'll be the next Sarah Fisher or Michael Schumacher!
To learn more about our Junior Race Schools or Junior Race Leagues, click on the Junior Leagues, Junior Camps, or Junior Schools or call 781-228-2080.
|The Thrill of Racing Open To All!